Triveni Turbine Ltd
Triveni Turbine Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. The current live share price of Triveni Turbine is ₹ 411.55 that is ₹ 3.30 -0.8% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Triveni Turbine was last updated 10 hours ago.
Triveni Turbine Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Triveni Turbine Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Triveni Turbine Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 414.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 419.50 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 410.25%. As per last updated 10 hours ago, the Shares of Triveni Turbine were trading at a price of ₹ 411.55 which is ₹ 3.30 -0.8% as compared the price ₹ 414.85 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 182,904 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Triveni Turbine Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Triveni Turbine Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 411.55||₹ 241.60||₹ 456.60|
Here is Triveni Turbine’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 456.60. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 241.60. It’s last traded price was ₹ 411.55 as on last update 10 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Triveni Turbine’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 7.3 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Triveni Turbine’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Triveni Turbine Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Triveni Turbine
Triveni Turbine Ltd belongs to the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Triveni Turbine are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Triveni Turbine
About Triveni Turbine
Triveni Turbine Ltd is a Triveni Group Company. The company operates in the Engineering – Industrial Equipments sector. Triveni Turbine limited (TTL) is a holding company. Incorporated in 1995, it has around 26 years of operations. Triveni Turbine live share price is ₹ 411.55. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 130,995,527,680.00 as on 10 hours ago.
- Triveni Turbine is engaged in the manufacturing of steam turbines and parts thereof.
- It is also involved in servicing, operation and maintenance of steam turbines.
- It operates through Power Generating Equipment and Solutions segment.
- It offers back-pressure and condensing steam turbines over 100 megawatt (MW) that works across a range of pressure and flow applications.
- Its condensing steam turbines include straight condensing type, bleed condensing type and injection condensing type.
- Its back-pressure steam turbines include straight back pressure type and bleed back pressure.
- Its applications include co-generation, combined heat and power, waste heat recovery and combined cycle power plant, incidental power generation from incineration, captive power plant, independent power producer and non-conventional energy sources.
- Its subsidiaries include GE Triveni Ltd (GETL), Triveni Turbine Europe Pvt Ltd (TTEPL) and Triveni Turbine DMCC (TTD).
The registered office of Triveni Turbine is located in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. The registrar and share transfer agent for Triveni Turbine is Alankit Assignments Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Triveni Turbine Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.