Usha Martin Ltd
Usha Martin Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Steel & Iron Products sector. The current live share price of Usha Martin is ₹ 326.35 that is ₹ 0.45 -0.14% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Usha Martin was last updated 8 hours ago.
Usha Martin Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Usha Martin Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Usha Martin Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 329.30 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 331.35 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 321.50%. As per last updated 8 hours ago, the Shares of Usha Martin were trading at a price of ₹ 326.35 which is ₹ 0.45 -0.14% as compared the price ₹ 326.80 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 197,776 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Usha Martin Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Usha Martin Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 326.35||₹ 130.00||₹ 374.00|
Here is Usha Martin’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 374.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 130.00. It’s last traded price was ₹ 326.35 as on last update 8 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Usha Martin’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 13.1 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Usha Martin’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Usha Martin Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Usha Martin
Usha Martin Ltd belongs to the Steel & Iron Products sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Usha Martin are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Usha Martin
About Usha Martin
Usha Martin Ltd is a Usha Martin Group Company. The company operates in the Steel & Iron Products sector. It is engaged in the manufacturing of specialty steel and steel products. Incorporated in 1986, it has around 35 years of operations. Usha Martin live share price is ₹ 326.35. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 99,452,559,360.00 as on 8 hours ago.
- Usha Martin’s segments include Steel, Wire and Wire Ropes, and Others.
- The Steel segment includes steel wire rods, rolled products, billets, pig iron and allied products.
- The Wire and Wire Ropes segment includes steel wires, strands, wire ropes, cord, bright bar and related accessories, among others.
- The Others segment includes jelly filled telecommunication cables, wire drawing and allied machineries, among others.
- Its range of wire rope includes crane rope, mining rope, fishing rope, aerial haulage, structural system and conveyor cord.
- It offers spring wire, welding wire, auto spoke wire, brush wire, needle wire and cycle wire, among others.
- It produces a range of strands, including bright low relaxation pre-stressed concrete (LRPC) strand, galvanized LRPC strand and bonded LRPC strand, among others.
- Its prestressing products and services include anchorage, sheathing and multipull jacks.
The registered office of Usha Martin is located in Kolkata, West Bengal. The registrar and share transfer agent for Usha Martin is MCS Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Usha Martin Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, Luxembourg, MCX.