Vallabh Steels Ltd
Vallabh Steels Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Steel & Iron Products sector. The current live share price of Vallabh Steels is ₹ 6.83 that is ₹ 0.33 -4.61% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Vallabh Steels was last updated 9 hours ago.
Vallabh Steels Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Vallabh Steels Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Vallabh Steels Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 7.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 7.48 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 6.81%. As per last updated 9 hours ago, the Shares of Vallabh Steels were trading at a price of ₹ 6.83 which is ₹ 0.33 -4.61% as compared the price ₹ 7.16 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 5,954 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Vallabh Steels Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Vallabh Steels Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 6.83||₹ 5.89||₹ 10.64|
Here is Vallabh Steels’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 10.64. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 5.89. It’s last traded price was ₹ 6.83 as on last update 9 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Vallabh Steels’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ -33.563 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Vallabh Steels’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Vallabh Steels Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Vallabh Steels
Vallabh Steels Ltd belongs to the Steel & Iron Products sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Vallabh Steels are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Vallabh Steels
About Vallabh Steels
Vallabh Steels Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Steel & Iron Products sector. It is engaged in the manufacturing and marketing of galvanized steel pipes and cold rolled (CR) steel strips and coils. Incorporated in 1980, it has around 41 years of operations. Vallabh Steels live share price is ₹ 6.83. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 33,808,500.00 as on 9 hours ago.
- Vallabh Steels operates through the Iron and steel segment.
- The Company is a manufacturer of mild steel electric resistance weld (MS ERW) black and galvanized pipes suitable for various industrial and household applications.
- The Company also produces precision tubes made of cold rolled close annealed (CRCA), to meet the needs of the automobile industry and the general engineering industry.
- The Company produces CR coils and stripes in varying widths of approximately 1,020 millimeters and with a thickness ranging from 0.14 millimeters to 3.00 millimeters, catering to the requirements of the automobile sector, white goods sector and the general engineering industry.
- The Company has a capacity of approximately 7,500 tons per annum (TPA), in a size range of 15 millimeters to 100 millimeters, in light and medium class.
The registered office of Vallabh Steels is located in Ludhiana, Punjab. The registrar and share transfer agent for Vallabh Steels is MAS Services Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Vallabh Steels Ltd is listed includes BSE.