Voith Paper Fabrics India Ltd
Voith Paper Fabrics India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Textile sector. The current live share price of Voith Paper is ₹ 1,963.25 that is ₹ 33.50 -1.68% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Voith Paper was last updated 41 mins ago.
Voith Paper Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Voith Paper Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Voith Paper Fabrics India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 1,996.75 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 1,996.75 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 1,950.05%. As per last updated 41 mins ago, the Shares of Voith Paper were trading at a price of ₹ 1,963.25 which is ₹ 33.50 -1.68% as compared the price ₹ 1,996.75 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 225 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Voith Paper Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Voith Paper Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 1,963.25||₹ 640.25||₹ 1,996.75|
Here is Voith Paper’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 1,996.75. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 640.25. It’s last traded price was ₹ 1,963.25 as on last update 41 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Voith Paper’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 52.879 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Voith Paper’s last annual dividend rate was 5%, which translates to a 0.25040691% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Voith Paper Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Voith Paper
Voith Paper Fabrics India Ltd belongs to the Textile sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Voith Paper are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Voith Paper
About Voith Paper
Voith Paper Fabrics India Ltd is a Multi National Company. The company operates in the Textile sector. It is engaged in manufacturing of industrial felts. Incorporated in 1968, it has around 53 years of operations. Voith Paper live share price is ₹ 1,963.25. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 8,623,693,824.00 as on 41 mins ago.
- Voith Paper supplies a range of paper machine clothing (industrial felts) for pulp, paper and paperboard, and fiber-cement industries.
- The Company’s products include Forming Fabric, which are available in a range of drainage, fiber support and permeability combinations; Press Fabric, including a range of Wet Press Felts: single layer, double layer, laminated and Vector; Dryer Fabric, including Woven Mesh Dryer Fabric, Spiral Link Dryer Fabric and Needled Spiral Link Dryer Fabric; Fiber Cement, which is used for making Fiber Cement sheets and pipes, and Roll Covers, Qualiflex sleeves for shoe press and Doctor Blades.
- The Company’s plant is located in Faridabad, Haryana, Delhi National Capital Region (NCR), India.
- The Company is a subsidiary of VP Auslandsbeteiligungen GmbH.
- The Company’s ultimate holding company is Voith Paper Holding GmbH & Co. KG.
The registered office of Voith Paper is located in Faridabad, Haryana. The registrar and share transfer agent for Voith Paper is MCS Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Voith Paper Fabrics India Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.