ACC Ltd is a Mid Cap stock that belongs to the Cement & Construction Materials sector. The current live share price of ACC is ₹ 2,018.00 that is ₹ 117.75 6.2% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of ACC was last updated 2 seconds ago.
ACC Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
ACC Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of ACC Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 1,979.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 2,031.80 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 1,950.00%. As per last updated 2 seconds ago, the Shares of ACC were trading at a price of ₹ 2,018.00 which is ₹ 117.75 6.2% as compared the price ₹ 1,900.25 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 1,453,242 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of ACC Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of ACC Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 2,018.00||₹ 1,592.35||₹ 2,675.00|
Here is ACC’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 2,675.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 1,592.35. It’s last traded price was ₹ 2,018.00 as on last update 2 seconds ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of ACC’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 43.33 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. ACC’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of ACC Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to ACC
ACC Ltd belongs to the Cement & Construction Materials sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to ACC are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to ACC
ACC Ltd is a ACC Group Company. The company operates in the Cement & Construction Materials sector. It is engaged in manufacturing of cement and ready mixed concrete. Incorporated in 1936, it has around 85 years of operations. ACC live share price is ₹ 2,018.00. It is a Mid Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 378,964,246,528.00 as on 2 seconds ago.
- ACC’s segments include Cement and Ready Mix Concrete.
- The Company manufactures cement, which includes Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC), Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC), Portland Slag Cement (PSC) and Ready Mixed Concrete (RMX).
- The Company’s products include portland cement and premium cements, bulk cement.
- The Company’s products also include ACC-Supercrete, ACC-Flowcrete, ACC-Speedcrete, ACC-Imprintcrete, ACC-Jet-setcrete, ACC-Coolcrete, ACC-Feathercrete and ACC-Fibrecrete.
- The Company has approximately 20 cement factories, more than 50 ready mixed concrete plants, a distribution network of over 9,000 dealers and a range of sales offices. ACC-Speedcrete is available in two variants for quick road solutions: UTWT 24 and UTWT 8. UTWT 24 is used to build roads, which can be thrown open to traffic within 24 hours and UTWT 8 is used for road repair works wherein roads can be opened to traffic within 8 hrs.
The registered office of ACC is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The registrar and share transfer agent for ACC is ACC Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of ACC Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE.