Insecticides India Ltd
Insecticides India Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pesticides & Agrochemicals sector. The current live share price of Insecticides India is ₹ 655.80 that is ₹ 9.00 -1.35% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Insecticides India was last updated 11 hours ago.
Insecticides India Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Insecticides India Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Insecticides India Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 669.90 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 669.90 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 655.00%. As per last updated 11 hours ago, the Shares of Insecticides India were trading at a price of ₹ 655.80 which is ₹ 9.00 -1.35% as compared the price ₹ 664.80 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 9,354 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Insecticides India Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Insecticides India Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 655.80||₹ 414.05||₹ 768.00|
Here is Insecticides India’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 768.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 414.05. It’s last traded price was ₹ 655.80 as on last update 11 hours ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Insecticides India’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 21.07 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Insecticides India’s last annual dividend rate was %, which translates to a % of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Insecticides India Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Insecticides India
Insecticides India Ltd belongs to the Pesticides & Agrochemicals sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Insecticides India are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Insecticides India
About Insecticides India
Insecticides India Ltd is a Private Company. The company operates in the Pesticides & Agrochemicals sector. It is an agrochemicals company in India. Incorporated in 1996, it has around 25 years of operations. Insecticides India live share price is ₹ 655.80. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 19,410,237,440.00 as on 11 hours ago.
- Insecticides India is engaged in the manufacturing activities of agro chemicals, pesticides and technical products for agriculture purposes.
- Its segments include Formulated Pesticides and Technical Pesticides.
- The Formulated Pesticides segment consists of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides and plant growth regulators.
- The Technical Pesticides are the basic active ingredients used for making formulations so that they can be used directly by the farmers and/or consumers.
- Its products include formulations, technicals and household products.
- The Company caters to both domestic and international markets.
- The Company’s products are available in over 120 formulations and approximately 20 technicals.
- The Company offers a range of products, including LETHAL, LETHAL 50, VICTOR, MONOCIL, THIMET, LETHAL SUPER 550, LETHAL SUPER 505, NUVAN, SHARP, BRAVO 2500, LETHAL TC, DICHLORVOS, BUPROFEZIN, LETHAL WOODCARE (RTU) and LETHAL ADVANCE.
The registered office of Insecticides India is located in New Delhi, Delhi. The registrar and share transfer agent for Insecticides India is Alankit Assignments Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Insecticides India Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, MCX.