Tyche Industries Ltd
Tyche Industries Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. The current live share price of Tyche Industries is ₹ 182.85 that is ₹ 3.90 2.18% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of Tyche Industries was last updated 31 mins ago.
Tyche Industries Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
Tyche Industries Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of Tyche Industries Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 179.95 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 189.00 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 179.95%. As per last updated 31 mins ago, the Shares of Tyche Industries were trading at a price of ₹ 182.85 which is ₹ 3.90 2.18% as compared the price ₹ 178.95 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 7,896 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of Tyche Industries Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of Tyche Industries Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 182.85||₹ 63.15||₹ 349.90|
Here is Tyche Industries’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 349.90. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 63.15. It’s last traded price was ₹ 182.85 as on last update 31 mins ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of Tyche Industries’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 20.023 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. Tyche Industries’s last annual dividend rate was 1%, which translates to a 0.55881534% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of Tyche Industries Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to Tyche Industries
Tyche Industries Ltd belongs to the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to Tyche Industries are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to Tyche Industries
About Tyche Industries
Tyche Industries Ltd is a Siris Group Company. The company operates in the Pharmaceuticals & Drugs sector. It is a manufacturer of pharmaceutical products. Incorporated in 1998, it has around 23 years of operations. Tyche Industries live share price is ₹ 182.85. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 1,874,212,608.00 as on 31 mins ago.
- Tyche Industries is engaged in manufacturing of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) and intermediates.
- The Company manufactures bulk drugs intermediates.
- Its active pharmaceutical ingredients include Racecadotril, Silodosin, Solifenacin Succinate, Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate, Rupatadine Fumarate, Glucosamine Sulfate Potassium Chloride, Glucosamine Sulfate Sodium Chloride, Tiaprofenic Acid, Nitrofurantoin Monohydrate and Nitrofurantoin Anhydrous.
- Its intermediates include 3-Quinuclidinone Hydrochloride, 3-Fluoro-4-Methoxyacetophenone, 2-Amino-5-Methylthiophene-3-Carbonitrile and 1-Benzylpiperidine-4-Carboxaldehyde.
- Its chiral intermediates include R R-(-)-3-Quinuclidinol and S-(+)-3-Quinuclidinol.
- Its nutraceutical products include Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Glucosamine Sulphate Potassium Chloride and Glucosamine Sulphate Sodium Chloride.
- The Company’s factory is located at East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
The registered office of Tyche Industries is located in Hyderabad, Telangana. The registrar and share transfer agent for Tyche Industries is Cil Securities Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of Tyche Industries Ltd is listed includes BSE.