UPL Ltd is a Small Cap stock that belongs to the Pesticides & Agrochemicals sector. The current live share price of UPL is ₹ 683.35 that is ₹ 5.40 0.8% with respect to the previous day’s close price. The stock price of UPL was last updated 2 days ago.
UPL Stock Price Performance
In the below section, we have evaluated the stock’s price performance for the last traded day as well as historical time frames.
UPL Live Share Price Analysis
The stock of UPL Ltd strated the trade at an Open price of ₹ 679.00 when the trading at exchange began for the day. It touched an Intraday High price of ₹ 684.50 and an Intraday Low price of ₹ 678.90%. As per last updated 2 days ago, the Shares of UPL were trading at a price of ₹ 683.35 which is ₹ 5.40 0.8% as compared the price ₹ 677.95 at which the stock close on the previous trading day. The total traded volume for the day stood at 1,168,486 number of shares.
Candlestick Chart of UPL Share Price Movements
The following candlestick Chart of the Stock shows how the Open, High, Low, Close (OHLC) Price of the share has performed in the last month (30-day period).
Historical Performance of UPL Shares
|52 Week Range||Price||52 Weeks Low||52 Weeks High|
|₹ 683.35||₹ 607.50||₹ 807.00|
Here is UPL’s price performance analysis over the last year. The stock has seen the 52 weeks high price level of ₹ 807.00. On the lower side, the stock has been to the 52 weeks low price level of ₹ 607.50. It’s last traded price was ₹ 683.35 as on last update 2 days ago. The one-year line chart clearly shows how the price of UPL’s stock has moved in the last twelve months.
The Company has posted an earnings of ₹ 45.76 per share (EPS TTM) in the trailing twelve months period. UPL’s last annual dividend rate was 10%, which translates to a 1.475035% of annual dividend yield.
Line Chart of UPL Stock Price
Here is the chart of stock price performance for the last one year. You can also view the price performance of a different period by selecting the time frame from the top right corner.
Companies Similar to UPL
UPL Ltd belongs to the Pesticides & Agrochemicals sector. It has several competitors in the same industry. The snapshot of the live share price of some of the companies similar to UPL are listed below. You can click and view the details of stock analysis, current and historical share price, company background information about each company.
Share Price Snapshot Companies Similar to UPL
UPL Ltd is a Rajju Shroff Group Company. The company operates in the Pesticides & Agrochemicals sector. UPL Limited provides crop protection solutions. Incorporated in 1985, it has around 36 years of operations. UPL live share price is ₹ 683.35. It is a Small Cap stock and had a market capitalization of ₹ 512,927,956,992.00 as on 2 days ago.
- UPL is engaged in the business of agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, chemical intermediates and specialty chemicals.
- The Company’s segments include Agro activity and Non-agro activity.
- The Agro activity segment includes the manufacture and marketing of conventional agrochemical products, seeds and other agricultural related products.
- The Non-agro activity segment includes manufacture and marketing of industrial chemical and other non-agricultural related products.
- It offers fungicides, herbicides, insecticides, plant growth and regulators, rodenticides, industrial and specialty chemicals, and nutrifeeds.
- The Company sells its products in approximately 120 countries.
- It offers agrochemicals, such as Manzate Prostick, Vondozeb, Saaf, Cuprofix, Dost Super, Lifeline, Surflan, Saathi, Eros Gold, Phosphorus Trichloride, Phosphorus Oxychloride, Tri Ethyl Phosphite, Tri Iso Octyl Phosphite and Di Phenyl Iso Decyl Phosphite.
The registered office of UPL is located in Valsad, Gujarat. The registrar and share transfer agent for UPL is Link Intime India Pvt Ltd. The Stock Exchanges on which shares of UPL Ltd is listed includes BSE, NSE, Luxembourg, MCX.
|Address||UPL House, 610 B/2, Mumbai, India|
|Phone||91 22 7152 8000|